    posted that to the next page every time. Is there a simpler way?

    Thanks,
    James

    James Baker, Jul 13, 2004

  2. James Baker

    Kris Eiben Guest

    No simpler way AFAIK. Of course, you can make it easy on yourself by
    looping over the collection (warning: I'm coding from memory, syntax may
    be off).
    <%
    for each i in request.form
    response.write "<input type='hidden' name='" & i & "' value='" &
    request.form(i) & "'>"
    next
    %>

    "James Baker" <> wrote in message
    > I'm building a wizard-type site and I have a form that has a fair

    amount of
    > information being posted page to page until it reaches the end where

    it has
    > all of the data from Page 1 - Page 5.
    >
    > For future reference more than anything...is there a way to post all

    of the
    > data coming from a previous page to the next page? Basically I just

    wrote
    > out all of the values I received on each page into hidden variables

    and then

    Kris Eiben, Jul 13, 2004

  3. James Baker

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:18:35 -0400, "James Baker"
    <> wrote:

    >I'm building a wizard-type site and I have a form that has a fair amount of
    >information being posted page to page until it reaches the end where it has
    >all of the data from Page 1 - Page 5.
    >
    >For future reference more than anything...is there a way to post all of the
    >data coming from a previous page to the next page? Basically I just wrote
    >out all of the values I received on each page into hidden variables and then
    >posted that to the next page every time. Is there a simpler way?

    Session variables, store them in a database, build a single-page form,
    etc.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 13, 2004