Re: POwerpoint

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Brian Cryer, Jan 30, 2012.

  1. Brian Cryer

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Shirley" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to link to a powerpoint file in a html page ?

    Jukka has answered this.

    > Also is it possible to display a powerpoint presentation in a page ?

    If you save your PowerPoint presentation using the menu option "Save as Web
    Page..." then it will generate html and a bunch of othr files. Linking to
    that might be the best way of displaying the presentation on-line. I can't
    vouch for the quality of the html it produces but the last time I looked (a
    few years back I'll admit) it did seem to work quite well. So if someone
    doesn't have powerpoint installed then this might be something to consider.

    --
    Brian Cryer
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Jan 30, 2012