Re: POwerpoint

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Jan 30, 2012.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jan 30, 2012

  2. On Jan 30, 10:24 am, richard <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:20:32 -0000, Shirley wrote:
    > > Is it possible to link to a powerpoint file in a html page ?

    > > Also is it possible to display a powerpoint presentation in a page ?

    > > thanks

    > > shirley

    > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/save-a-presentation...
    >
    > Looks like it is.

    Oh Richard. Poor, poor Richard. An HTML file is the the same as a
    Powerpoint File.
    Captain Paralytic, Jan 30, 2012

  3. richard

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Captain Paralytic" <> wrote in message
    > On Jan 30, 10:24 am, richard <> wrote:
    > > On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:20:32 -0000, Shirley wrote:
    > > > Is it possible to link to a powerpoint file in a html page ?

    > > > Also is it possible to display a powerpoint presentation in a page ?

    > > > thanks

    > > > shirley

    > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/save-a-presentation...
    > >
    > > Looks like it is.

    > Oh Richard. Poor, poor Richard. An HTML file is the the same as a
    > Powerpoint File.

    I don't know where you are coming from with this. An HTML file and a
    PowerPoint file are quite distinct and have different file formats. An HTML
    file is not the same as a PowerPoint file.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Jan 30, 2012
  4. On Jan 30, 4:58 pm, "Brian Cryer" <> wrote:
    > "Captain Paralytic" <> wrote in message

    > > >http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/save-a-presentation....

    > > > Looks like it is.

    > > Oh Richard. Poor, poor Richard. An HTML file is the the same as a
    > > Powerpoint File.

    > I don't know where you are coming from with this. An HTML file and a
    > PowerPoint file are quite distinct and have different file formats. An HTML
    > file is not the same as a PowerPoint file.
    > --
    >  Brian Cryer
    >  http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    I meant to type "not the" but for some reason managed "the the"!
    Captain Paralytic, Jan 31, 2012
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 02:40:48 -0800 (PST), Captain Paralytic wrote:

    > On Jan 30, 4:58 pm, "Brian Cryer" <> wrote:
    >> "Captain Paralytic" <> wrote in message

    >>> Oh Richard. Poor, poor Richard. An HTML file is the the same as a
    >>> Powerpoint File.

    >> I don't know where you are coming from with this. An HTML file and a
    >> PowerPoint file are quite distinct and have different file formats. An HTML
    >> file is not the same as a PowerPoint file.
    >> --
    >>  Brian Cryer
    >>  http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    > I meant to type "not the" but for some reason managed "the the"!

    BACKPEDAL!
    And a failed one at that. You clearly stated they were the same.
    richard, Jan 31, 2012