Re: Pragma

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Turner, GS \(Geoff\), Jan 16, 2006.

  1. >ramu wrote:
    >> HI,
    >> Can anyone tell me about pragma? And can u give an example of how
    >> to use it?
    >>

    >Compiler specific, see you documentation. There is no such word as u.

    >--
    >Ian Collins.

    Depends on context.
    There is when you go into a D.I.Y shop and
    ask for a U bend for the kitchen sink.

    GST

    Turner, GS \(Geoff\), Jan 16, 2006

  2. Turner, GS \(Geoff\)

    Jordan Abel Guest

    On 2006-01-16, Turner, GS (Geoff) <> wrote:
    >>Compiler specific, see you documentation. There is no such word as u.

    > Depends on context.
    > There is when you go into a D.I.Y shop and
    > ask for a U bend for the kitchen sink.

    Well, in general there is such a word, and it means the letter 'U'.
    However, it is not a second-person pronoun. It is in this case a simple
    misspelling, not a nonexistent word.

    Jordan Abel, Jan 16, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    Jordan Abel <> wrote:
    >On 2006-01-16, Turner, GS (Geoff) <> wrote:
    >>>Compiler specific, see you documentation. There is no such word as u.

    >> Depends on context.
    >> There is when you go into a D.I.Y shop and
    >> ask for a U bend for the kitchen sink.

    >Well, in general there is such a word, and it means the letter 'U'.
    >However, it is not a second-person pronoun. It is in this case a simple
    >misspelling, not a nonexistent word.

    It was entirely clear to me what a "U bend" was. Did it confuse u?
    (Sorry, couldn't resist)

    Kenny McCormack, Jan 16, 2006