Re: presentation "failures"

Discussion in 'Java' started by Gheerax IV, Aug 29, 2011.

  1. Gheerax IV

    Gheerax IV Guest

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:45:47 +1000, mu®phy wrote:

    [silent f'up ignored]

    [paranoid crap deleted]

    [some old and irrelevant post of mine that has nothing to do with
    anything deleted]

    Run along now, boy, and go play in traffic.
    Gheerax IV, Aug 29, 2011

  2. Gheerax IV

    thoolen Guest

    On 29/08/2011 3:40 AM, mu®phy [not-Spud] wrote:
    NaN> Newsgroups:
    aioe.news.helpdesk,comp.lang.java.programmer,rec.games.roguelike.development

    NaN> Tis entirely relevant, as is this.

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with AIOE, Java, or roguelike development, murphy? I read the post you
    quoted, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Gheerax's criticisms of
    you, murphy. It's a smokescreen, a distraction, an act of desperation.

    NaN> ... respond NOW and tick yet another box.

    What does your directive to Gheerax have to do with AIOE, Java, or
    roguelike development, murphy?

    NaN> ##Current local time: 3:41:32 am
    NaN> "Pembroke has 0 people with a Clock widget"

    What does that have to do with AIOE, Java, or roguelike development, murphy?

    NaN> Funny that , eh?

    Not really, murphy.

    NaN> Yet here you are playing with YOUR widget well after
    NaN> all good "LiL Pembrokians" are fast tucked up in bed with their
    NaN> respective Noddys!

    What does your unsubstantiated claim have to do with AIOE, Java, or
    roguelike development, murphy? For all you know, Gheerax could be in
    Japan, where it would have been mid-afternoon, murphy.

    NaN> oH Dear... tut tut.
    NaN> Losing it , Paul ???
    NaN> [snarF]

    Who is "Paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> .... post using <news.aioe.org>... now!

    What does your directive to Gheerax have to do with Java or roguelike
    development, murphy?

    NaN> You only have three hours before you again must rise for a
    NaN> new day.. and more foamage!

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with AIOE, Java, or roguelike development, murphy? Gheerax is under no
    obligation that I am aware of to rise at any particular hour or to
    respond to your foamage, murphy.

    NaN> [pml]

    What is "[pml]", murphy, and what does it have to do with AIOE, Java, or
    roguelike development?
    thoolen, Aug 29, 2011

  3. Gheerax IV

    Gheerax IV Guest

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:40:15 +1000, mu®phy[not-Spud] wrote:

    > .... post using<news.aioe.org>... now! You only have three hours before
    > you again must rise for a new day.. and more foamage!

    Why "must" I rise for your foamage, murphy? I could choose to ignore it
    instead. Indeed, for months I did exactly that in alt.free.newsservers,
    but then you started destroying this newsgroup too, and I decided that
    enough was enough.
    Gheerax IV, Aug 29, 2011