Re: Previous Question Answered - Thank You All For Your Replies

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Angel, Jan 9, 2013.

  1. Dave Angel

    Dave Angel Guest

    On 01/09/2013 12:11 PM, Reed, Kevin wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > My question concerning wiki.python.org unavailability has been answered. Thank you all for your assistance! You guys are awesome!
    >
    > For those of you who don't know, here's the info.
    >
    > http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-January/638182.html
    >
    > Thanks again,
    >
    > Kevin

    Please don't start a new thread, nor change the subject line, when
    you're posting a followup on an existing thread. It's like responding
    to a letter by putting a note in a bottle and tossing it into the sea.

    Just use reply to an existing message in the thread, and make sure
    is in the To or CC field.

    --

    DaveA
    Dave Angel, Jan 9, 2013