Re: printing table on the command line

Discussion in 'Python' started by James Mills, Apr 29, 2010.

  1. James Mills

    James Mills Guest

    On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Daniel Dalton <> wrote:
    > Hello,

    Hi,

    > Any examples of how to do this would be great, as I'm blind and it's a
    > bit difficult to check the spacing.

    You're welcome to adapt some of my old code
    written just for this very purpose. I even have a
    tool called 'pysqlplus' that's much-like the mysql
    command-line tool but will also work for sqlite
    and oracle databases (if you have the python drivers
    installed).

    See:

    http://bitbucket.org/prologic/pymills/src/tip/pymills/table.py

    and