Re: Problem using dataSet object in session state store in SQL Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 29, 2004.

  1. >When I put an Int Array in a new extended property
    what does that mean?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 29, 2004

  2. I create an array of Int with 2 values and I add this array in a new
    Extended Property of my DataSet.

    example:
    int[] PagingArray = new int[2];
    myDataSet.ExtendedProperties.Add("LISTBL", PagingArray);

    Regards,
    Julien

    Julien Lefebvre, Jul 29, 2004