Re: Problem with array objects

Discussion in 'C++' started by Joel C. Salomon, May 31, 2011.

  1. On Friday, May 27, 2011 11:35:15 PM UTC-4, Ian Collins wrote:
    > On 05/28/11 02:29 PM, Paul wrote:
    > > You are very quick to dismiss my opinion of what a pointer is in assembly as
    > > incorrect but what exactly is your opinion of what a pointer is?

    > I was equally quick to dismiss the prediction that the world would end
    > last weekend.

    Wrong on both counts. The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck. :)

    --Joel

    Joel C. Salomon, May 31, 2011

  2. Joel C. Salomon

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 06/ 1/11 10:46 AM, Joel C. Salomon wrote:
    > On Friday, May 27, 2011 11:35:15 PM UTC-4, Ian Collins wrote:
    >> On 05/28/11 02:29 PM, Paul wrote:
    >>> You are very quick to dismiss my opinion of what a pointer is in assembly as
    >>> incorrect but what exactly is your opinion of what a pointer is?

    >> I was equally quick to dismiss the prediction that the world would end
    >> last weekend.

    > Wrong on both counts. The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck. :)

    Maybe, maybe!

    By the way, please don't use the sociopathic "New" google interface, it
    starts a new thread with every reply!

    --
    Ian Collins

    Ian Collins, May 31, 2011

  3. Joel C. Salomon

    a b Guest

    On May 31, 3:51 pm, Ian Collins <> wrote:
    > On 06/ 1/11 10:46 AM, Joel C. Salomon wrote:

    > >> I was equally quick to dismiss the prediction that the world would end
    > >> last weekend.

    > > Wrong on both counts.  The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck.  :)

    > Maybe, maybe!
    >
    > By the way, please don't use the sociopathic "New" google interface, it
    > starts a new thread with every reply!

    Details please? I am in the position of using google groups. I don't
    know what this "new" google interface is.

    a b, Jun 1, 2011
  4. Joel C. Salomon

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 06/ 1/11 07:09 PM, a b wrote:
    > On May 31, 3:51 pm, Ian Collins<> wrote:

    >>> Wrong on both counts. The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck. :)

    >> Maybe, maybe!
    >>
    >> By the way, please don't use the sociopathic "New" google interface, it
    >> starts a new thread with every reply!

    > Details please? I am in the position of using google groups. I don't
    > know what this "new" google interface is.

    On the left (as I see it) in the google groups page there is a link to
    the "new Google Groups". This interface completely buggers up Usenet
    threading by removing the "references" header that news readers use to
    attach an article to its predecessor in a thread.

    --
    Ian Collins

    Ian Collins, Jun 1, 2011