Re: problem with code - added a limerick - and guess what?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 13, 2010.

  1. thedarkman wrote:

    > If anyone can give me a simple piece of code to insert I will post
    > another limerick.
    >
    > If you can't, I'll post another two.

    What a threat! Now we know you're a troll.

    If I give you _extremely_ simple piece of code, will you stop posting to our
    friendly newgroup, _please_?

    Here it is: <script>.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 13, 2010

  2. Jukka K. Korpela

    William Gill Guest

    On 9/13/2010 3:18 PM, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:
    > ...please

    OMG is that one of the 7 signs?

    Just kidding Yucca <g>

    William Gill, Sep 15, 2010