Re: problem with code - added a limerick - and guess what?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Doug Miller, Sep 15, 2010.

  1. Doug Miller

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <>, thedarkman <> wrote:
    >I've just added a limerick - Get Nutted - which I wrote around 1988;
    >you saw it first here.
    >
    >The page still displays perfectly in IE but the black titling has
    >moved up to Lady Godiva.
    >
    >This leads me to believe there is something peculiar about Firefox.

    You keep drawing the wrong conclusions from the available evidence.

    The correct conclusion to draw is that your HTML is very badly flawed, and
    until you fix it, you'll continue to have problems of this sort. You've been
    given good advice already by several people; that you refuse to take it is not
    their fault.

    Oh, and by the way... it's "CSS", not "CCS".

    Doug Miller, Sep 15, 2010