Re: problems deploying Crystal Reports

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by hippy, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Matt Bingham" <> wrote in message
    > I have some crystal reports that I dynamically fill for viewing a

    website.
    > Some of the reports take parameters and some don't. Everything works

    fine
    > on my development machine. However, when I put the website on a

    production
    > machine, the reports that take parameters do not work.
    > ReportDocument::Export() fails giving an error, "Missing parameter

    field
    > current value." Both machines have .Net 1.1 and the newest service

    packs
    > installed. I tried increasing the rights of the asp accounts but that
    > didn't help. Has anyone seen a similair problem or hae any insight?

    Thanks

    Matt,

    We are struggling with the same error here. We think it might be related
    the Framework version.
    For example, we have a machine with Framework 1.1 which has the
    "Missing parameter field current value" error.
    If we then uninstall 1.1 and install 1.0, the reports start working
    again!

    If you have any ideas for a solution, I'd love to hear them,

    cheers
    hippy
    hippy, Jul 16, 2003