Re: problems using IBM's FTPProtocol bean in Linux

Discussion in 'Java' started by Van Glass, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Van Glass

    Van Glass Guest

    Is the Linux box behind a firewall? If so you may need to use a
    passive connection. Not sure how to do this using the IBM bean however
    you can also look at the FTP component included in iNet Factory.
    Available for download at http://www.jscape.com/inetfactory/index.html

    Van Glass, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Yes, it was the firewall, Once I set it to use a passive connection,
    everything worked fine.
    thanks

    Ugyen Namgyel, Jul 10, 2003