Re: problems with background images in mozilla

Discussion in 'HTML' started by DU, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. DU

    DU Guest

    Margaret Bowler wrote:

    > If you go to www.digitalreign.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi using mozilla you will
    > notice that between the left area and the middle content area there is a
    > thin black line
    >
    > this is cause (i think) by have a transparent background - ie the dots if
    > you look at in internet explorer, over another background
    >
    > if anyone knows of a solution please help!

    I've started doing your page with valid markup, css, etc... Have a look:

    http://www10.brinkster.com/doctorunclear/HTMLJavascriptCSS/DigitalReinValidMarkupCSS.html

    People can make comment, suggestions, criticisms, etc.. The embed
    element will be there for now otherwise NS 7 won't render flash... dunno
    how to write <object> without an <embed> for flash for NS 7.x

    Opera 7.20 mispositions the top div and I don't know why: I'll look at
    this later and if needed I'll file a bug on this.

    DU
    --
    Javascript and Browser bugs:

    DU, Aug 1, 2003