Re: Problems with https.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 4, 2005

    news:bUBMd.16330$...

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> skrev i meddelandet

    Do you still see this error while using lynx?
    I can open the page by using IE now.

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/mietpreise-san-gregorio-di-catania.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> skrev i meddelandet

    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > Do you still see this error while using lynx?

    Yes, and accepting YES still allows the page to be rendered.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Response To Extended Endless September:
    Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 4, 2005
  4. "Blinky the Shark" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > >> "Blinky the Shark" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > > Do you still see this error while using lynx?

    > Yes, and accepting YES still allows the page to be rendered.

    Well, in this case the question is why it shows that there is an error,
    isn´t it?

    --

    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/saeveaan.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    >> > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> skrev i meddelandet

    >> > Do you still see this error while using lynx?

    >> Yes, and accepting YES still allows the page to be rendered.

    > Well, in this case the question is why it shows that there is an error,
    > isn´t it?

    That would seem to be a valid question, yes. This does not mean I
    share your interest in it, however <g>; I've simply reported what I see
    on this end, with various browsers.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 4, 2005