    ( 我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 主 在 ç‘žå…¸)
    (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 2, 2005

    news:LHZRe.145504$...

    > Here is the message
    >
    > "got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve
    > <https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php>:
    >
    > 500 EOF when chunk header expected
    >
    > If you made recent changes to your domain name (DNS) configuration, you

    may
    > also want to check that your domain records are correct, or ask your

    hosting
    > company to do so."
    >
    > I got it at:

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/sprachunterricht.php

    Sorry, it seems as I sometimes get one message and sometimes another.
    So , the following is the message which showed problems:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...charset=(detect automatically)&doctype=Inline

    --
    Watakushi wa
    Luigi Donatello desu