Re: program loaded in memory

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Angel, Oct 22, 2012.

  1. Dave Angel

    Dave Angel Guest

    On 10/21/2012 08:31 PM, Anatoli Hristov wrote:
    > Yes sorry, the name var(interval) is loaded from the ini file and also
    > the Url. The reason is that the ini file will be configured from
    > someone else. Example of the file
    >
    > URL = www # define your url
    > interval = 1 # minutes for sync
    >
    > I see in the task manager each time it downloads the file that it
    > grows up with 30kb.
    > And I'm using Python 2.7 on windows 7
    >
    > Thanks

    So now, that eliminates one of the errors. (Though import is much more
    reasonable than exec(), and some config parser is better yet)

    To fix the syntax error, you need + signs before and after the variable URL

    --

    DaveA
    Dave Angel, Oct 22, 2012