Re: Programmable Logic at StackExchange

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Trygve Laugstøl, Feb 21, 2011.

  1. On Friday, November 12, 2010 12:43:05 AM UTC+1, Jonathan Ross wrote:
    > Someone recently added a Programmable Logic Stack on Stack Exchange,
    > and it needs more followers to get official status. As most VHDL
    > developers can attest, getting information can be difficult, and these
    > stack sites (the original is StackOverflow.com) are immensely useful.
    >
    > The site can be found here: http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/20632/programmable-logic-and-fpga-design
    >
    > Someone tried to start a VHDL stack but it was too specific and was
    > pruned.

    I've committed to the proposal and hope it will go through. The stackexchange community is a very nice way to ask specific questions. I've been following the electronics [1] area for a while and it is a valuable resource for both newcomers and old-timers. /me cheers for more commitment to the proposal.

    [1]: http://electronics.stackexchange.com/

    --
    Trygve
    Trygve Laugstøl, Feb 21, 2011