Re: programmatically adding a line feed to a web form PlaceHolder

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris R. Timmons, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. "mbalam" <> wrote in

    > layout = flowcontrol
    > adding controls in the page_load
    > e.g.
    > PlaceHolder.Controls.Add (TextBox)
    >
    > question
    > how do I had a line feed to the PlaceHolder?

    To put <BR> between added controls, you can do something like this:

    PlaceHolder.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl("<BR>"));

    Hope this helps.

    Chris.
    C.R. Timmons Consulting, Inc.
    http://www.crtimmonsinc.com/