Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Travis Newbury, May 10, 2008.

  1. On May 10, 4:41 am, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/
    fliam.php> wrote:
    > No, **** the drug pushers and the stupid morons who buy from them, thus
    > supporting one of the most heinous criminal activities ever contrived.

    Na, all drugs should be legal. Even things like crack and heroin. We
    waste so much time/money fighting the unwinable drug war. If you
    legalize drugs you take the criminal element out of it. this makes it
    safer for everyone. EVENT the drug user.

    And I am sorry, but if heroin becomes legal tomorrow, I will still not
    use it. (though I may partake in the herb...)

    > As for yourself, why don't you emigrate to Syria or somewhere and get the
    > **** out of my land...

    Ooh-Rah! And double for the Irish!!!! (damn drunken potato eaters...)

    Travis Newbury, May 10, 2008

  2. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A9A8738B6426neredbojiasnano@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > >> No, **** the drug pushers and the stupid morons who buy from them,
    > >> thus supporting one of the most heinous criminal activities ever
    > >> contrived.

    ....ever contrived by schmucks like you.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, May 10, 2008