    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Some things just happen.
    Everything else occurs.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Kevin Spencer

    Dan M Guest

    Apparently I have a lot to learn. Do you mean to say that all of the code I
    use to retrieve and set values in my web controls and respond to post-back
    events can all be compiled into dll's to the extent that I don't need to
    deploy any .vb code pages to the web site? How do I do this?

    "Kevin Spencer" <> wrote in message
    > Compile the CodeBehind classes into DLL(s). Then just deploy the DLL(s)

    and

    Dan M, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Do you have Visual Studio.Net? If so, you can do it from there. Otherwise,
    there are a number of command-line utilities that come with the .Net
    platform. Do you want to know how to do it from a Command-Line console?

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer