Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Discussion in 'Java' started by rajeevnair32@gmail.com, Aug 22, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    posting?

    This is a java forum. If I am interested in religious doctrine, I
    would subscribe to that forum!

    On Aug 20, 7:00 pm, Blanche <> wrote:
> [...]
    > form of incapacity. kings must by law hand over the reins of
    > rule to new and capable hands.
    >
    > 8. The king's plan of action for the current moment, and all
    > the more so for the future, will be unknown, even to those
    > who are called his closest counselors.
    >
    > Quote:
    >
    > [Lucifer, satan, 666, Illuminati, Freemasons, NWO, Skull and Bones, Zionism]
    >
    > Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
    >
    > Protocol Number 24 : Qualities Of The Ruler
    >
    > PROTOCOL NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
    >
    > KING OF THE JEWS:
    >
    > 9. Only the king and the three who stood sponsor for him
    > will know what is coming.
    >
    > 10. In the person of the king who with unbending will is
    > master of himself and of humanity all will discern as it
    > were fate with its mysterious ways. None will know what the
    > king wishes to attain by his dispositions, and therefore
    > none will dare to stand across an unknown path.
    >
    > 11. It is understood that the brain reservoir of the king
    > must correspond in capacity to the plan of government it has
    > to contain. It is for this reason that he will ascend the
    > throne not otherwise than after examination of his mind by
    > the aforesaid learned elders.
    >
    > 12. That the people may know and love their king, it is
    > indispensable for him to converse in the market-places with
    > his people. This ensures the necessary clinching of the two
    > forces which are now divided one from another by us by the
    > terror.
    >
    > 13. This terror was indispensable for us till the time comes
    > for both these forces separately to fall under our
    > influence.
    >
    > 14. The king of the Jews must not be at the mercy of his
    > passions, and especially of sensuality: on no side of his
    > character must he give brute instincts power over his mind.
    > Sensuality worse than all else disorganizes the capacities
    > of the mind and clearness of views, distracting the thoughts
    > to the worst and most brutal side of human activity.
    >
    > 15. The prop of humanity in the person of the supreme lord
    > of all the world of the holy seed of David must sacrifice to
    > his people all personal inclinations.
    >
    > 16. Our supreme lord must be of an exemplary irreproachable.

    > [NWO, New World Order, Lucifer, Satan, 666, Illuminati, Zionism,
    > fascism, totalitarian, dictator]
    >
    > In the 1844 political novel Coningsby by Benjamin Disraeli,
    > the British Prime Minister, a character known as Sidonia
    > (which was based on Lord Rothschild, whose family he had become
    > close friends with in the early 1840's) says:
    >
    > "That mighty revolution which is at this moment preparing in Germany
    > and which will be in fact a greater and a second Reformation, and of
    > which so little is as yet known in England, is entirely developing
    > under the auspices of the Jews, who almost monopolize the professorial
    > chairs of Germany...the world is governed by very different personages
    > from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
    , Aug 22, 2008

  2. In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > On Aug 20, 7:00 pm, Blanche <> wrote:

    [<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/b05212e673
    c1efb5?hl=en&dmode=source>]

    > Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    > posting? This is a java forum. If I am interested in religious
    > doctrine, I would subscribe to that forum!

    Thank you for commenting on this article, which I have thoughtfully
    elided. Please do not quote the entirety of articles in which you are
    not interested. Please do not top post. Please note Followup-To.

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com
    John B. Matthews, Aug 22, 2008

  3. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Otto A. Fedya wrote:
    > writes:
    >> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    >> posting?

    > No and No.

    No and maybe.

    There is sooner the extrapolation of demonstrating to his ISP.

    Arne

    [Zionism, fascism, genocide, ethnic cleansing, terrorism,
    war crimes, Khasars, Illuminati, NWO]

    "It is forbidden to be merciful to them, you must give them
    missiles, with relish - annihilate them. Evil ones, damnable ones.
    May the Holy Name visit retribution on the Arabs' heads, and
    cause their seed to be lost, and annihilate them, and cause
    them to be vanquished and cause them to be cast from the
    world,"

    --- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef,
    founder and spiritual leader of the Shas party,
    Ma'ariv, April, 9, 2001.

    "...Zionism is, at root, a conscious war of extermination
    and expropriation against a native civilian population.
    In the modern vernacular, Zionism is the theory and practice
    of "ethnic cleansing," which the UN has defined as a war crime."

    "Now, the Zionist Jews who founded Israel are another matter.
    For the most part, they are not Semites, and their language
    (Yiddish) is not semitic. These Ashkenazi ("German") Jews --
    as opposed to the Sephardic ("Spanish") Jews -- have no
    connection whatever to any of the aforementioned ancient
    peoples or languages.

    They are mostly East European Slavs descended from the Khazars,
    a nomadic Turko-Finnic people that migrated out of the Caucasus
    in the second century and came to settle, broadly speaking, in
    what is now Southern Russia and Ukraine."

    [...]

    Thus what we know as the "Jewish State" of Israel is really an
    ethnocentric garrison state established by a non-Semitic people
    for the declared purpose of dispossessing and terrorizing a
    civilian semitic people. In fact from Nov. 27, 1947, to
    May 15, 1948, more that 300,000 Arabs were forced from their
    homes and villages. By the end of the year, the number was
    close to 800,000 by Israeli estimates. Today, Palestinian
    refugees number in the millions."

    --- Greg Felton,
    Israel: A monument to anti-Semitism
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 22, 2008
  4. On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:17:37 -0700, rajeevnair32 wrote:

    > Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    > posting?

    This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
    Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of technically
    challenged users.

    Almost none of 30,000+ the newsgroups that make up Usenet are moderated:
    the only one I read that is moderated is comp.risks

    If you insist on reading newsgroups via some website there's nothing you
    can do to avoid the garbage spread by trolls and spammers, so install a
    decent newsreader and use that because the better ones have good kill
    filing facilities. Try Thunderbird, Free Agent (if you're on Windows) or
    Pan (for *nix).

    And NEVER quote the junk if you must reply to it. Better yet, add the
    author to your kill file and don't reply: replies only encourage the
    trolls.

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK
    Martin Gregorie, Aug 22, 2008
  5. writes:

    > Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    > posting?

    No and No.
    Thomas A. Russ, Aug 22, 2008
  6. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Thomas A. Russ wrote:
    > writes:
    >> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    >> posting?

    > No and No.

    No and maybe.

    There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 22, 2008

    On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
    <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:17:37 -0700, rajeevnair32 wrote:
    > > Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    > > posting?

    > This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
    > Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of [implied
    > insult deleted] users.

    None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    all true.
    , Aug 22, 2008
  8. In article <zrFrk.12194$>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=
    <> wrote:
    >Thomas A. Russ wrote:
    >> writes:
    >>> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    >>> posting?

    >> No and No.

    >No and maybe.
    >
    >There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

    Complaining about what, mr. mouthfoaming?

    Fortissimo GUI, Aug 22, 2008
  9. Daniel Pitts Guest

    wrote:
    > On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
    > <> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:17:37 -0700, rajeevnair32 wrote:
    >>> Is there any moderator on this forum? Can anybody stop this guy from
    >>> posting?

    >> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
    >> Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of [implied
    >> insult deleted] users.

    > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    > all true.

    Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
    personally.

    Daniel Pitts, Aug 22, 2008
  10. Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    > In article <zrFrk.12194$>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=
    > <> wrote:
    >> Thomas A. Russ wrote:
    >>> No and No.

    >> No and maybe.
    >>
    >> There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

    > Complaining about what, mr. mouthfoaming?

    About you !

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 22, 2008
  11. On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:42:46 -0700, Daniel Pitts wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as
    >>> Google Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of
    >>> [implied insult deleted] users.

    >> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    >> all true.

    > Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
    > personally.

    Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
    nothing whatsoever to do with him.

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK
    Martin Gregorie, Aug 23, 2008
  12. In article <48af438e$0$90273$>,
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= <> wrote:
    >Fortissimo GUI wrote:
    >> In article <zrFrk.12194$>,

    > =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> No and maybe.
    >>>
    >>> There is always the possibility of complaining to his ISP.

    >> Complaining about what, mr. mouthfoaming?

    >About you !

    Why not commit suicide?
    Why suffer unnecessarily?

    Fortissimo GUI, Aug 23, 2008
  13. On Aug 23, 4:13 am, Martin Gregorie
    > This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
    > Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of technically
    > challenged users.

    ..and also users who might not have the luxury of
    access to a news server, or the option of installing
    a news reader (a user in a library, internet cafe,
    college lab, locked down business..).

    I make no comment as to which (if either) category I
    am in.

    And while I'm here, why 'USENET'? Is it an acronym,
    an abbreviation, or were you just excited when you
    wrote that? ;-)

    N.B. Group coverage reduced to the first 3 I saw in
    the address, and follow-ups set to c.l.j.p. only.

    --
    Andrew T.
    (currently) Posting from GG
    Andrew Thompson, Aug 23, 2008
  14. Lars Enderin Guest

    Martin Gregorie wrote:
    > On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:42:46 -0700, Daniel Pitts wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    >>> all true.

    >> Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
    >> personally.

    > Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
    > nothing whatsoever to do with him.

    He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as "technically
    challenged". His stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that he is
    less than perfect.
    Lars Enderin, Aug 23, 2008
  15. On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:29:59 +0000, Lars Enderin wrote:

    > Martin Gregorie wrote:

    >>> Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who takes every little jab
    >>> personally.

    >> Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
    >> nothing whatsoever to do with him.
    >>

    > He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as "technically
    > challenged". His stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that he is
    > less than perfect.

    Interesting that he'd take a gentle poke at GG users in general as a
    specific attack. Can you make up a sentence including the words hyper-
    sensitive, Twisted, self-confidence and no?

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. | Essex, UK
    Martin Gregorie, Aug 23, 2008
  16. Martin Gregorie wrote:
    > On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:29:59 +0000, Lars Enderin wrote:
    >> Martin Gregorie wrote:
    >>> Yep, and this time he took something personally that had absolutely
    >>> nothing whatsoever to do with him.

    >> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as "technically
    >> challenged". His stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that he is
    >> less than perfect.

    > Interesting that he'd take a gentle poke at GG users in general as a
    > specific attack. Can you make up a sentence including the words hyper-
    > sensitive, Twisted, self-confidence and no?

    Just wait to he sees this thread !

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 23, 2008
  17. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > On Aug 23, 4:29 am, Lars Enderin <> wrote:
    >> Martin Gregorie wrote:

    > No. None of the nasty things that Daniel has said or implied about me
    > are at all true.
    >
    >>> [insult deleted]

    > No. None of the nasty things that Martin has said or implied about me
    > are at all true.
    >
    >> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as [implied insult deleted]. His
    >> stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that [insult deleted]

    > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    > all true.

    Plonk, Candy.

    --
    Lew

    Any attempt to engineer war against Iran is looking more and more
    like Nuremberg material.

    See: http://deoxy.org/wc/wc-nurem.htm

    War crimes:

    Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not
    limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation to slave-labor or for
    any other purpose of civilian population of or in occupied territory,
    murder or illtreatment of prisoners of war, of persons on the seas,
    killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton
    destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified
    by military necessity.
    Lew, Sep 8, 2008
  18. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > On Aug 23, 4:29 am, Lars Enderin <> wrote:
    >> Martin Gregorie wrote:

    > No. None of the nasty things that Daniel has said or implied about me
    > are at all true.
    >
    >>> [insult deleted]

    > No. None of the nasty things that Martin has said or implied about me
    > are at all true.
    >
    >> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as [implied insult deleted]. His
    >> stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that [insult deleted]

    > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    > all true.

    Plonk, Sara.

    --
    Lew

    "In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the
    bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great
    'booming, buzzing confusion'...

    but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece,
    will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

    -- Richard Gardner, former deputy assistant Secretary of State for
    International Organizations under Kennedy and Johnson, and a
    member of the Trilateral Commission.
    the April, 1974 issue of the Council on Foreign Relation's(CFR)
    journal Foreign Affairs(pg. 558)
    Lew, Sep 8, 2008
  19. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > On Aug 23, 4:29 am, Lars Enderin <> wrote:
    >> Martin Gregorie wrote:

    > No. None of the nasty things that Daniel has said or implied about me
    > are at all true.
    >
    >>> [insult deleted]

    > No. None of the nasty things that Martin has said or implied about me
    > are at all true.
    >
    >> He uses GG, and didn't like being characterized as [implied insult deleted]. His
    >> stated goal is to rebut every suggestion that [insult deleted]

    > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    > all true.

    Plonk, Steve.

    --
    Lew

    "The goals for this country are peace in the world.
    And the goals for this country are a compassionate
    American for every single citizen.
    That compassion is found in the hearts and souls of
    the American citizens."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2002
    Lew, Sep 9, 2008

    On Aug 22, 6:42 pm, Daniel Pitts
    <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > On Aug 22, 2:13 pm, Martin Gregorie
    > > <> wrote:
    > >> This isn't a forum, this is USENET, though some websites, such as Google
    > >> Groups, provide an inferior interface for the benefit of [implied
    > >> insult deleted] users.

    > > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
    > > all true.

    > Well well, if it isn't Twisted, our friend who [insult deleted]

    No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
    are at all true.
    , Sep 9, 2008