Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 24

Discussion in 'Java' started by zalek, Aug 23, 2008.

  1. zalek

    zalek Guest

    On Aug 20, 8:00 pm, Blanche <> wrote:
> [...]
    > form of incapacity. kings must by law hand over the reins of
    > rule to new and capable hands.
    >
    > 8. The king's plan of action for the current moment, and all
    > the more so for the future, will be unknown, even to those
    > who are called his closest counselors.
    >
    > Quote:
    >
    > [Lucifer, satan, 666, Illuminati, Freemasons, NWO, Skull and Bones, Zionism]
    >
    > Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
    >
    > Protocol Number 24 : Qualities Of The Ruler
    >
    > PROTOCOL NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
    >
    > KING OF THE JEWS:
    >
    > 9. Only the king and the three who stood sponsor for him
    > will know what is coming.
    >
    > 10. In the person of the king who with unbending will is
    > master of himself and of humanity all will discern as it
    > were fate with its mysterious ways. None will know what the
    > king wishes to attain by his dispositions, and therefore
    > none will dare to stand across an unknown path.
    >
    > 11. It is understood that the brain reservoir of the king
    > must correspond in capacity to the plan of government it has
    > to contain. It is for this reason that he will ascend the
    > throne not otherwise than after examination of his mind by
    > the aforesaid learned elders.
    >
    > 12. That the people may know and love their king, it is
    > indispensable for him to converse in the market-places with
    > his people. This ensures the necessary clinching of the two
    > forces which are now divided one from another by us by the
    > terror.
    >
    > 13. This terror was indispensable for us till the time comes
    > for both these forces separately to fall under our
    > influence.
    >
    > 14. The king of the Jews must not be at the mercy of his
    > passions, and especially of sensuality: on no side of his
    > character must he give brute instincts power over his mind.
    > Sensuality worse than all else disorganizes the capacities
    > of the mind and clearness of views, distracting the thoughts
    > to the worst and most brutal side of human activity.
    >
    > 15. The prop of humanity in the person of the supreme lord
    > of all the world of the holy seed of David must sacrifice to
    > his people all personal inclinations.
    >
    > 16. Our supreme lord must be of an exemplary irreproachable.

    > [NWO, New World Order, Lucifer, Satan, 666, Illuminati, Zionism,
    > fascism, totalitarian, dictator]
    >
    > In the 1844 political novel Coningsby by Benjamin Disraeli,
    > the British Prime Minister, a character known as Sidonia
    > (which was based on Lord Rothschild, whose family he had become
    > close friends with in the early 1840's) says:
    >
    > "That mighty revolution which is at this moment preparing in Germany
    > and which will be in fact a greater and a second Reformation, and of
    > which so little is as yet known in England, is entirely developing
    > under the auspices of the Jews, who almost monopolize the professorial
    > chairs of Germany...the world is governed by very different personages
    > from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

    Sir,

    This is Java group and this very interesting article should be
    rewritten using J2EE specification. It should start like this:

    import idiotic.ideas.* ;
    import losers.* ;

    public class Protocols extends idiots implements lack_of_intelligence
    {
    boolean balame_Jews = true ;
    boolean balame_blacks = true ;
    boolean balame_masons = true ;

    Protocols() {
    System.out.println("The world is very simple") ;
    if (balame_Jews) {
    System.out.println("It is Jewish fault") ;
    }
    if (balame_blacks) {
    System.out.println("It is masons fault") ;
    }
    if (balame_blacks) {
    System.out.println("It is Blacks fault") ;

    Zalek
    zalek, Aug 23, 2008

  2. zalek wrote:
    by those who are not behind the scenes."

    > This is Java group and this very interesting article should be
    > rewritten using J2EE specification. It should start like this:

    Please trim out delirious mumbling of previous psychic when replying ...

    Jan M. Nelken
    Jan M. Nelken, Aug 23, 2008

  3. zalek

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    zalek wrote:
    > On Aug 23, 1:59 pm, "Jan M. Nelken" <>
    > wrote:
    >> zalek wrote:
    >>
    >> by those who are not behind the scenes."
    >>
    >>> This is Java group and this very interesting article should be
    >>> rewritten using J2EE specification. It should start like this:

    >> Please trim out delirious mumbling of previous psychic when replying ...

    > ((String)(Protocols()).trim() ;

    Hey - Scooter is unscurpulous !

    Protocols().setString(Protocols().getString().trim();

    !

    :)

    Arne

    "This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by
    God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for
    its legitimacy."

    --- Golda Meir, Prime Minister of Israel 1969-1974,
    Le Monde, 1971-10-15
    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 24, 2008
  4. zalek

    zalek Guest

    On Aug 23, 1:59 pm, "Jan M. Nelken" <>
    wrote:
    > zalek wrote:
    >
    >   by those who are not behind the scenes."
    >
    > > This is Java group and this very interesting article should be
    > > rewritten using J2EE specification. It should start like this:

    > Please trim out delirious mumbling of previous psychic when replying ...
    >
    > Jan M. Nelken

    ((String)(Protocols()).trim() ;

    Done!

    Zalek
    zalek, Aug 24, 2008
  5. zalek

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    zalek wrote:
    > On Aug 23, 1:59 pm, "Jan M. Nelken" <>
    > wrote:
    >> zalek wrote:
    >>
    >> by those who are not behind the scenes."
    >>
    >>> This is Java group and this very interesting article should be
    >>> rewritten using J2EE specification. It should start like this:

    >> Please trim out delirious mumbling of previous psychic when replying ...

    > ((String)(Protocols()).trim() ;

    Hey - String is immutable !

    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 24, 2008