Re: psp & php integration

Discussion in 'Python' started by Thanos Tsouanas, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 07:53:19PM +0100, Jon Hewer wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am upgrading a PHP based site and want to use Python (using mod_python and
    > psp file) to achieve what is required. However, I do not want to recode the
    > navigation part of the site which is currently coded using PHP. Somehow I
    > need to merge the outputs of the PHP file and my PSP file to create the HTML
    > output which is sent to the browser. Can this be done inside my PSP file?
    > If not, is there any other way in Python (or PHP) to achieve this?

    I have never used PSP, (I prefer old-time cgi's) but one *BAD* solution
    is that you can open a local connection to your server asking for the
    ..php file through the psp file which should do the extra functionality,
    or vice versa.

    I _REALLY_ don't like that though...

    --
    Thanos Tsouanas .: My Music: http://www.thanostsouanas.com/