Re: PyCharm messed up my PyDev

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jabba Laci, Dec 6, 2012.

  1. Jabba Laci

    Jabba Laci Guest

    Dear All,

    I managed to solve the problem. Something got messed up in the
    ..metadata directory. After renaming it, Aptana Studio re-created it
    and I could successfully specify the Python interpreter.

    In PyCharm I specified the same workspace to use, maybe that was the problem.

    Laszlo

    Jabba Laci, Dec 6, 2012