Re: pydelicious documentation

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alec Taylor, Oct 9, 2012.

  1. Alec Taylor

    Alec Taylor Guest

    Hi Professor Soto,

    Not sure what's going on with their servers', but I was able to find
    the documentation on their repo:

    https://pydelicious.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/htmlref/index.html
    https://pydelicious.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/htmlref/HACKING.html
    https://pydelicious.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/htmlref/dlcs.html
    https://pydelicious.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/htmlref/pydelicious.html

    Just save the files locally then open them in your browser.

    All the best,

    Alec Taylor

    Alec Taylor, Oct 9, 2012