    From: Michele Simionato [mailto:]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:16 PM
    Subject: Re: pydoc documentation

    $ pydoc -g

    M.S.

    Liat Koski, Feb 22, 2005

  2. It works for any module in your path, including your
    current directory. Supposer you have

    /home/myname/mymodule.py

    do the following:

    $ cd /home/myname
    $ pydoc -g

    open the browser and you will see the documentation
    for mymodule.py just below the documentation for
    the builtin modules.

    Michele Simionato

    Michele Simionato, Feb 22, 2005

  3. Liat Koski wrote:
    > Hellow Michele,
    > This systax is working only with bulid in modules, like 'sys' for example
    > But not for personal programs.
    > Am i wrong??
    > Can you please send me some syntax example you have? cause i'm getting syntax error that i don't know how to solve
    >
    > Thanks
    > Liat

    Consider this: You are the one with a problem. You need to convince us
    that you want a solution badly enough to try to find one, and you should
    want to help us in our quest to answer your problem quickly.

    I believe you have a problem. I have no clue what your problem is. You
    are asking for syntax that works without showing syntax that doesn't
    work, along with the _complete_ error messages that you get when you try
    your syntax. You seem to be asking for help without assisting your
    rescuers. You should be trying to make it easy for them.

    Google for "smart questions".

    --Scott David Daniels

    Scott David Daniels, Feb 22, 2005