Re: pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

Discussion in 'Python' started by Fg Nu, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Fg Nu

Fg Nu Guest

Lol. Lol. Lol. It just keeps on givin'.

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:11 AM
    Subject: Re: pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

On 14 August 2012 12:04, Simon Cropper <> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
    >
    >I just had a great idea for a new python module. I haven't bothered googling it or doing any research.
    >
    >I need help putting together some code; today preferably, my boss is on my back. Can someone please contribute a functioning module showing me how to do it?
    >
    >Once I have all your submissions, I will compile a functioning  package, which I hope to sell. Don't worry, no one will be at risk of being sued, I don't intend to credit youwith the code and you will not know anything about what I have done because I don't intend to post and feedback to the list. Licenses are not a problem either, I don't believe in them and even if you find out I have plagiarized your stuff you have bub-kiss chance of suing me as I am in another jurisdiction.
    >
    >So, now you know where I am coming from, I would like to thank you for all your help. Remember though, I need help now, so please stop what you are doing and submit something quickly. I'm waiting...
    >
    >Still waiting...
    >
    >Hey, stop reading and get on with writing some code, I don't have all day!

Let the boss wait. Learn some mailing list etiquette first. It will help you for sure.

>
    >--
    >Simon
    >
    >Disclaimer  :) Please don't flame me, I have written this with my tongue in my cheek and a light hearted take on some people request for assistance on arange of mail lists. It was not meant to target anyone in particular only to exaggerate how some people's requests appear to lurkers and contributorson many fora I frequent.
    >--
    >http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list
    >

--
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list 

Fg Nu, Aug 14, 2012
    1. Advertising