Re: pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mark Lawrence, Aug 14, 2012.

  1. On 14/08/2012 07:34, Simon Cropper wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > I just had a great idea for a new python module. I haven't bothered
    > googling it or doing any research.

    [snip similar]

    Well I fell for it, there I was thinking you were serious and right at
    the bottom you have a disclaimer saying it was tongue in cheek. You got
    me hook, line and sinker. :)

    --
    Cheers.

    Mark Lawrence.