re: pyopengl / python2.3 / win32

Discussion in 'Python' started by Arthur, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Arthur

    Arthur Guest

    John asks -

    >Does anyone have a a windows installer for pyopengl built for
    >python2.3 on win32 that they can send me, or a link?

    There seems to be an issue building togl against tk8.4 on Windows.

    I have made a minimal PyOpenGL binary for Python2.3 on Windows available at:

    http://pw1.netcom.com/~ajs/download/

    The distro excludes togl, the OpenGL1.2 extensions, and the OpenGLConetxt
    code.

    Numeric binary for Python2.3 Windows is also available in this directory.

    Hope it's helpful.

    Art
    Arthur, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Arthur wrote:
    > John asks -
    >>Does anyone have a a windows installer for pyopengl built for
    >>python2.3 on win32 that they can send me, or a link?

    > There seems to be an issue building togl against tk8.4 on Windows.
    > I have made a minimal PyOpenGL binary for Python2.3 on Windows available at:
    >
    > http://pw1.netcom.com/~ajs/download/

    > Hope it's helpful.

    Thanks so much for putting this together. I compiled it by hand the
    first time around, and it was rather difficult (I never got the Togl
    extensions working, either - the make kept crashing).

    It's helpful. =)

    Peace,
    Dave
    Dave Benjamin, Oct 6, 2003