Re: PyQt4 on Windows ?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Stephen Chapman, Jan 19, 2009.

  1. I have one running. actually use freezer to create an exe for it in
    windows.
    http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download
    That will tell you how to get started.
    The app I wrote uses Pryro(with middleware server on a linux machine).
    And I use the standard widgets
    that qt has grid, table , combobox etc....

    Stephen Chapman, Jan 19, 2009