Re: pyrudp

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Angel, Jan 30, 2013.

  1. Dave Angel

    Dave Angel Guest

    On 01/30/2013 02:55 PM, Jorge Alberto Diaz Orozco wrote:
    > I want to use a reliable UDP connection like you say, a TCP like connection but over UDP. thaks for your recomendation, if I get good results I promise to share them.

    It's nice to "want" but what is your actual condition/problem? Are you
    trying to re-invent the wheel, implement a senior project, or are you
    trying to work around some administrative or technical restriction
    against tcp? What's the use case?

    Do you have control over both ends? Are you writing both ends of the
    imitation tcp you're writing?

    One of the car magazines published a road test of the Mercedes GT
    (garbage truck). It had plenty of power, but its top speed was 6 mph,
    and it leaned horribly around the pylon obstacle course. Not what I'd
    take to the race track.

    Point is that a definitive specification of requirements will be much
    more useful than a simple wanna.

    --
    DaveA

    Dave Angel, Jan 30, 2013