RE: Python CPU? (Re: Python OS)

Discussion in 'Python' started by David LeBlanc, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. > -----Original Message-----

    There's a project on sourceforge to develop a Lua microprocessor. Don't know
    how active it is, but it could suggest some ideas.

    David LeBlanc
    Seattle, WA USA

    David LeBlanc, Apr 16, 2004

  2. David LeBlanc

    greg Guest

    David LeBlanc wrote:
    > There's a project on sourceforge to develop a Lua microprocessor. Don't know
    > how active it is, but it could suggest some ideas.

    Do you have a URL for this? I tried using SourceForge's
    search function, but couldn't find anything that looked
    like this. I'm not sure whether this is because it no
    longer exists, or because SourceForge's search feature
    sucks.

    Greg

    greg, Apr 21, 2004