Re: [Python-Help] idle doesn't work

Discussion in 'Python' started by leonardo, Mar 12, 2013.

  1. leonardo

    leonardo Guest

    first of all thanks for trying to help me. the text of my email was the
    following:
    i have a mac os x 10.8, i had already python 2.7, i downloaded python
    3.3 and active tcl 8.5, but idle and the new version don't work, the
    answer is:"idle's subprocess didn't make connection or personal firewall
    is blocking". do you know what can i do ?
    or can i use other easy editors to program in python?

    i am frustated cause i can use only the old python 2.7 in the terminal
    window. python 3.3 has not taken place and idle gives the above
    mentioned error..

    thanks for any help!

    leonardo, Mar 12, 2013