Re: (Python newbie) Using XP-SP2/MSVC6: No Python24_d.lib,winzip barfs on Python-2.4.1.tar, cannot d

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jaime Wyant, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. Jaime Wyant

    Jaime Wyant Guest

    If you're really desperate, write a python script that changes ->

    #include "python.h"

    #ifdef _DEBUG
    #undef _DEBUG
    #include "python.h"
    #define _DEBUG
    #else
    #include "python.h"
    #endif

    Then run the script each time you generate a new wrapper file and
    everything ought to be OK.

    jw

    Jaime Wyant, Apr 21, 2005