Re: Python presentations

Discussion in 'Python' started by Trent Nelson, Sep 19, 2012.

  1. Trent Nelson

    Trent Nelson Guest

    On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 09:00:19AM -0700, andrea crotti wrote:
    > I have to give a couple of Python presentations in the next weeks, and
    > I'm still thinking what is the best approach.
    >
    > In one presentation for example I will present decorators and context
    > managers, and my biggest doubt is how much I should show and explain in
    > slides and how much in an interactive way (with ipython for example).

    FWIW, I gave a presentation on decorators to the New York Python
    User Group back in 2008. Relevant blog post:

    http://blogs.onresolve.com/?p=48

    There's a link to the PowerPoint presentation I used in the first
    paragraph. It's in .pptx format; let me know if you'd like it in
    some other form.

    Regards,

    Trent.
    Trent Nelson, Sep 19, 2012