Re: Python programming philosophy

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Jan 5, 2013.

  1. On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Nac Temha <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to learn working principle of python as broadly. How to interpret the
    > python? For example, what is pyc files and when does it occur?
    > Can you explain them? Thanks in advance.

    The pyc files aren't really a philosophical point, they're just a
    cache of the compiled versions of .py files - the assumption being
    that if you import it as a module once, chances are you'll import it
    again later, and libraries tend not to change much.

    For the philosophy of Python, type this at the interactive prompt:

    import this

    ChrisA

    Chris Angelico, Jan 5, 2013