Re: Python Quiz

Discussion in 'Python' started by Guyon Morée, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Guyon Morée

    Guyon Morée Guest

    I spotted one funny 'mistake' .... the first question asks the name of the
    inventor of python.
    the second one gives you the answer :)

    Guyon Morée, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Guyon Morée

    Anand Pillai Guest

    Avid quizzers tend to answer a quiz sequentially. I dont expect a good
    percentage to do a 'look-ahead'. Anyway for anybody reasonably aware of the
    language the first question is a walk-through. Only from the 2nd onwards,
    it is a challenge, it at all it is.

    ~Anand

    Anand Pillai, Jul 16, 2003