Re: Python Script for Colorizing Traceroute Output

Discussion in 'Python' started by garabik-news-2005-05@kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk, Nov 17, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Jordan Bylsma <> wrote:
    > I'm looking into writing a python script that colorizes particular
    > hops when using traceroute. Anyone run across something like this? I
    > don't think it would be extremely difficult to write but some example
    > code would help.

    <shameless self-advertising>
    Generic Colouriser
    http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/software/grc.html
    </shameless self-advertising>

    It includes configuration file for traceroute.

    | Radovan Garabík http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/ |
    | __..--^^^--..__ garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk |

    , Nov 17, 2012