Re: Python source to C++ and/or Java

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alec Taylor, Mar 7, 2013.

  1. Alec Taylor

    Alec Taylor Guest

    Saw a talk at a Python usergroup today which talked about: Ply

    http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/

    But you're probably looking for Cython. Python can run of the JRE
    e.g.: see Jython.

    There was also another one that you can use to build C extensions
    with, it was MP... something

    Alec Taylor, Mar 7, 2013