RE: python to mssql

Discussion in 'Python' started by Robert Brewer, Jan 14, 2005.

  1. Robert Brewer, Jan 14, 2005

  2. "Robert Brewer" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Brane wrote:
    > can someone please give me some info regarding subject
    >
    >http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python
    >
    >Ask a broad question...
    >

    >Robert Brewer

    Robert, the question was about 'mssql', not 'mysql'. As for mssql, a search
    on google will give you the following as the first result:
    http://pymssql.sourceforge.net/

    with others on the page that include:
    http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/mssql/
    http://www.egenix.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html

    Don't be lazy, Brane. Your first point of reference should _always_ be
    google. The fact that "I'm Feeling Lucky" points you to pymssql shows that
    you didn't do any research before posting here.

    -Noah
    Richards Noah \(IFR LIT MET\), Jan 14, 2005

  3. Robert Brewer

    Brane Guest

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:22:44 -0500, Richards Noah (IFR LIT MET) wrote:

    > "Robert Brewer" <> wrote in message
    > Brane wrote:
    >> can someone please give me some info regarding subject
    >>
    >>http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python
    >>
    >>Ask a broad question...
    >>

    >>Robert Brewer

    > Robert, the question was about 'mssql', not 'mysql'. As for mssql, a search
    > on google will give you the following as the first result:
    > http://pymssql.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > with others on the page that include:
    > http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/mssql/
    > http://www.egenix.com/files/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions.html
    >

    > Don't be lazy, Brane. Your first point of reference should _always_ be
    > google. The fact that "I'm Feeling Lucky" points you to pymssql shows that
    > you didn't do any research before posting here.
    >
    > -Noah

    well i wonted to hear frome someone who already used it
    because there is lots of topics about subject
    anyway thnks for info
    brane
    Brane, Jan 15, 2005