Re: Python v.s. c++

Discussion in 'Python' started by Michael Sparks, Feb 10, 2005.

  1. On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, xiaobin yang wrote:

    > Hi, if i am already skillful with c++. Is it useful to learn python? thanks!

    Personally I would say yes, largely because I tend to find them
    complementary languages. It's easier (IMO) to explore random ideas in
    python without getting nailed into corners too early. You can then nail
    things in the right corners later on should you decide for an optimised
    version written in (or written partially in) C++.

    Regards,

    Michael.
    Michael Sparks, Feb 10, 2005