    Bob Gailer

    303 442 2625

    ---
    Bob Gailer, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Bob Gailer

    Max M Guest

    Max M, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Bob Gailer

    Doug Tolton Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:16:35 +0200, Max M <> wrote:

    >Bob Gailer wrote:
    >
    >> What is "trolling"?
    >>

    >http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
    >

    >regards Max M

    Ugh...he got me.

    Crap.

    Doug Tolton
    Doug Tolton, Aug 12, 2003
  4. Doug Tolton wrote:
    > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:16:35 +0200, Max M <> wrote:
    >
    >> Bob Gailer wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is "trolling"?

    > Ugh...he got me.

    If "he" means me, I am not a troll. A troll is someone who doesn't believe
    what he writes, and writes it solely to provoke. I believe what I write,
    and I'm not writing to provoke, but to discuss and to warn.

    I have coined the words "trollhunt" and "trollhunter." Compare "witch hunt"
    and "witch hunter." A trollhunter is a person who, faced with opinions
    counter to his own, takes the intellectually lazy way out of calling the
    opponent a troll. A trollhunt is many snivelling trollhunters banding
    together to shut down dissenting viewpoints.

    --
    Cheers, www.3DProgrammer.com
    Brandon Van Every Seattle, WA

    20% of the world is real.