RE: Pythoncom scripting Windows Media Player & visible

Discussion in 'Python' started by Stefan Schukat, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    you have to put the ocx in a container window (e.g. a dialog or the IE).
    Without this the media player just acts like a normal COM object.

    Example for the dialog you can find in
    [Pythonroot]\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\Demos\ocx

    Bye

    Stefan

    The "Leading Manufacturing Test Company of the Year 2005"
    http://www.dspace.de/goto?f_s_award
    Stefan Schukat, Aug 3, 2005