Re: PyXML 0.8.2 is released

Discussion in 'Python' started by gaodexiaozheng@gmail.com, Jul 17, 2012.

  1. Guest

    在 2003å¹´1月26日星期日UTC+8下åˆ10æ—¶01分02秒,"Martin v.. Löwis"写é“:
    > Tim C wrote:
    > > I've been trying pyxml from jython and fell into the problem when trying to
    > > create executables that pyxml's mechanisms for importing modulesconfound
    > > the compiler.
    >
    > What do you mean by "executable", and which compiler are you talking
    > about? How was it confound?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Martin

    Hi ,I just read your talks,I have a small question which needs your help.
    I am doing one project by Jython and want to use PyXML,but I am not sure ifI can use the PyXML in Jython ,because it seems the PyXML is not supportedby Jython ,is that right?
    Is there other way to resolve this?

    Thanks!

    , Jul 17, 2012