Re: [Q] How to exec code object with local variables specified?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Makoto Kuwata, Sep 20, 2012.

  1. On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Peter Otten <> wrote:

    > However, this won't work with the code object taken from a function which
    > uses a different a bytecode (STORE_FAST instead of STORE_NAME):

    Is there any way to use STORE_FAST instead of STORE_NAME?

    exec("string", ...) is not a solution for me.

    # What is different between fn.func_code and compile("string")?

    --
    regards,
    makoto kuwata
    Makoto Kuwata, Sep 20, 2012