Re: Query re language for running videos on TV

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Dec 27, 2012.

  1. On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:35 PM, mjperreau <> wrote:
    > I am new to raspberry pi and am looking at coming up with a program with a
    > GUI menu for selecting saved videos onto HD TV.
    >
    > Can someone point me in the right direction pleaseā€¦

    Huh, sounds like the Yosemite Project, one of the first non-trivial
    programs I wrote in Python.

    https://github.com/Rosuav/Yosemite

    It uses a web browser as its UI, but this is what we use for running
    our TV. Feel free to borrow ideas and/or code from it (code's all
    available under the BSD 2-clause license).

    ChrisA
    Chris Angelico, Dec 27, 2012