Re: Question on autoadjusting based on viewer's resolution

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Apr 11, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 00:46:44 -0500, Thistle
    <> wrote:

    >hi,
    >
    >dumb newbie with a question: i built a page on my laptop with 1280 X
    >1024 resolution. it does not display for other users with 800 X 600 or
    >1024 X 768....any way to fix it?
    >

    >thank you!

    Use a percentage rather than a fixed width.
    Find yourself an html editor that will show you how it will look in
    other window sizes.

    richard, Apr 11, 2009

  2. richard

    Ari Heino Guest

    richard kirjoitti seuraavasti:
    > Find yourself an html editor that will show you how it will look in
    > other window sizes.

    Or buy yourself 5 different monitors. Or better yet, grab the edge of
    the browser window and see for yourself.

    --
    Ari
    http://users.utu.fi/athein/

    Ari Heino, Apr 11, 2009