Re: QUESTION

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alan Kennedy, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Alan Kennedy

    Alan Kennedy Guest

    Skip Montanaro wrote:

    > I think you might want to be careful about deleting Python from your
    > COMPAQ. It appears that COMPAQ did actually deliver Python on some
    > of their systems:
    >
    > http://wingide.com/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-February/001050.html

    That's fascinating. And a great development for python if true.

    I just wanted to point out that the above email message from the
    "marketing-python" list refers to python 2.2 being installed on HP
    machines.

    But the OPs question was "What is python 2.1.1?"

    So maybe the python 2.1 installation is from a different source?

    --
    alan kennedy

    Alan Kennedy, Jul 9, 2003