Re: Raising Events on User Control loaded with LoadControl

Jonel Rienton

Greg said:
I have many user controls loading into a web page using
Page.LoadControl

However, I'm unable to figure out how to raise an event
when a button is click or a check box is checked. I can
have upto a hundred user controls on a single page and
AutoPostBack isn't an option.

I have no problem with raising events when an user control
is dropped on the aspx page.

Raising events is my ONLY option.

Greg,

You can write some events in your usercontrol and have the parent page
subscribe to those events as the usercontrols are loaded dynamically.

hth,
Jonel

Will

I'm having this same problem.. How would you code the
page to subscribe to an event in the UserControl?